In 2015, TF-CSIRT began a review of the Trusted Introducer services in order to determine the best approach to offering the service in the future, with a view to a potential reprocurement starting in 2016.
The TI Review group is made up of the following people:
- Vladimir Bobor (chair – phase one),
- Serge Droz,
- Lionel Ferette (chair – phase two),
- Nicole Harris (secretary),
- Przemek Jaroszewski,
- Sigita Jurkynaite (support),
- Bob van der Kamp. (phase two).
- Andrea Kropacova,
- Dave Monnier
- Wilfried Woeber (phase two).
The following documents relating to the review may be of interest to the community:
- Terms of Reference for the Review.
- 2011 TF-CSIRT Restructure.
- Minutes of the 1st TI Review Meeting.
- Minutes of the 2nd TI Review Meeting.
- Minutes of the 3rd TI Review Meeting.
- Request for Comments from the community.
- Minutes of the 5th TI Review Meeting.
- Minutes of the 6th TI Review Meeting.
- Summary of the group review sessions in Riga.
- Legal Advice from Project Moore (on request from Nicole Harris).