More information about the next TRANSITS 2 course to follow, once COVID-19 situation is more clear.
New modules have been recently introduced as a more in-depth version of the basic TRANSITS course:
- Forensics (Developed by Peter Haag and Adrian Leuenberger, Jaap van Ginkel and other members of the community)
- Netflow Analysis (Developed by Peter Haag)
- CSIRT Exercises (ENISA Materials, originally developed by Miroslaw Maj and other members of the community)
- Communication (Developed and presented by Don Stikvoort of Avalon)
For inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The course will cover
- All materials, hardware and pre-installed training laptops will be provided*.
- All catering costs, including coffee breaks, lunches and one evening meal.
- Internet connectivity, including eduroam.
- Other necessary equipment for the course.
*we will ask you to disconnect your devices during the training.
Similarly to the TRANSITS courses, the course fee is broken into two categories:
- Commercial companies: €1450 (plus VAT)
- Non commercial organisations: €1100 (plus VAT)