GÉANT accepts payment via credit card or bank transfer only. Payment will be made to GÉANT Association’s account. Invoices will be sent out per event per registration. In the event that you are required to make payment for multiple attendees, please e-mail a remittance advice to GÉANT finance providing a breakdown of the invoices to be paid.
Payment must be made by bank transfer within 30 days of receiving the invoice and before the event takes place. Please ensure your payment includes all bank charges. The bank details will be on your invoice.
Please note that a receipt will only be sent upon request.
Payments may be made by credit card upon registration. Please carefully fill in the number of your card, the expiry date and the three or four digit security code (CVC) on the back of the card on the signature strip (American Express sometimes has this number on the front of the card). Please include the name of the credit card holder as it is written on the card.
No credit card details will be stored on the GÉANT Association servers, all payment details are passed to the credit card handler in real-time.
- Registration must be cancelled by sending an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Paid registrations cancelled up to 20 working days before the event will be refunded (minus €25 handling charge and any bank charges incurred).
- Cancellations made after this time will not be refunded.
- Substitutions may be made at any time. If you wish to substitute a delegate, please contact GÉANT at the earliest opportunity.
- All refunds will be made within two calendar months after the event.
We recommend taking out appropriate travel and cancellation insurance for your registration fee, hotel and airline booking. This is often included with credit card transactions, but check your own policy for details. Please also ensure that you have appropriate health insurance coverage. Please check beforehand if you need a visa for the country where the event is held and inform yourself about the visa application procedures and the time needed for processing a visa application.