The registration for the 50th TF-CSIRT meeting and FIRST Regional Symposium for Europe is now open. The meeting will be held on 23-25 January 2017 in Valencia, Spain, hosted by S2Grupo at the Fundacio Universitat Empresa.
FIRST and TF-CSIRT are conducting a joint call for papers for Monday and Tuesday plenary sessions. Some suggested topics are as follows:
- Lessons learned, case studies, etc.
- Attack tools and trends
- Incident response tools and trends and security technologies
Please include the following information and send to Planning-Valencia16@first.org
- Brief Summary (Abstract)
- Presenter’s Name and Affiliation
- Duration of Presentation (30, 45 or 60 mins)
- TLP (https://first.org/tlp)
- If you have a preference on which day to present or wish to speak at the TF-CSIRT closed meeting session Monday morning please advise.
If you have any questions about the event, please contact Symposium-Europe16@first.org.
More information about the event can be found on the FIRST event webpages.